Instructions to the Project
Please read all the instructions carefully and in the order they appear. Do NOT skip around.
You will be completing several activities, before, during, and after reading the book The Magic School Bus: In The Arctic. Every time you see an underlined word, you may click on it to get to the activity OR use the links on the left of the page to direct you to the different activities.
1. Please begin by printing out this packet of information in order to keep track of your progress throughout this project. Use the checklist at the beginning to check off the activities every time you complete one. The rubric of how you will be graded is also located in the packet.
2. Begin by reading the home page. These sections are: Book Summary, About the Author, and Instructions before you being working on Pre-Reading, During Reading, and After Reading.
3. Click on the Pre-Reading button on the left and complete all activities BEFORE reading The Magic School Bus: In The Arctic.
Be sure to use your checklist and put a CHECK after you have completed that Activity.
4. Once you have finished the Pre-Reading activities, click on the During Reading button on the left and be sure to CHECK and see where you need to stop to complete activities. Once you have completed ALL activities during your reading, be sure to read the rest of the book.
5. After finishing the book and activities listed in the During Reading button, please Click on the After Reading button. This is the last section of your project! You are almost done! :) Complete all activities listed.
6. Once you have completed the activities, please make sure to visit your checklist again to be sure you completed ALL the activities in the project.
7. Be sure to write your name on all papers you will be turning in and hand them in to me when finished.